(including fresh caviar mask and Face Sculpting Massage/Stress Relief).
I always like to spoil my clients and search for “pure, natural” ingredients which is particularly important when treating pregnant clients or simply those who are looking for truly natural skin care. The Anna Royal Dutch Cosmetic Caviar ticks all the essential boxes. My mask made using this caviar is so nourishing to the skin, it feels like velvet on the skin and leaves it looking silky after it has been removed.
Why use Cosmetic Caviar?
As well as being a quintessential symbol of luxury and a highly sought-after gastronomic delicacy around the world, caviar is packed with vitamins, minerals, essential fats and proteins which deliver a plethora of skin nourishing and anti-ageing benefits. Whilst other caviar-inspired skincare treatments and products exist, many contain ingredients that simply mimic caviar rather than the fish eggs themselves. Anna Royal Dutch Cosmetic Caviar from the Russian sturgeon uses pure raw black caviar and may be used to create an opulent mask.
What are the skin-enhancing ingredients in caviar?
- Protein: Caviar includes no fewer than 17 amino acids, many of which act as water-binding agents and/or antioxidants. It also contains proteins found in the blood called globulin and albumin, which are important for the structure of blood as well as the lymphatic system and connective tissue.
- Carbohydrates: Various types of carbohydrate are found in caviar, including glycogen, a polysaccharide that has hydrating water-binding properties for the skin, and sucrose, a monosaccharide that also acts as a water-binding agent.
- Essential Fats: Caviar is a rich source of Omega-3 essential fatty acids, which boost the skin’s lipid barrier and help to keep skin cells healthy and protected against the invasion of harmful free radicals. It also contains lecithin, a phospholipid that’s used in skincare products as an emollient and water-binding agent, and cholesterol, another emollient and water-binding agent that helps to maintain the skin’s normal function.
- Vitamins A, D, B, C and E: These vitamins are essential for a healthy immune system and have numerous benefits for the skin. For instance, vitamin A (retinol) is an antioxidant with various anti- ageing properties, including the production of healthier skin cells. Vitamins C and E also act as antioxidants, helping to prevent the oxidative damage caused by free radicals that harm the skin’s function and structure.
- Minerals: Caviar is a mineral powerhouse, containing nutrients such as calcium, iron, zinc, selenium, potassium, magnesium, phosphor and sulphur, all of which help keep the skin toned as well as stimulating its immunity (selenium, for example, is a powerful antioxidant).
Visit Caviar Club London for quality caviar and other luxury goods.
If you’re interested in The Caviar Facial and want to find out more about it, contact Nataliya direct on 07774 544455